Monday, November 28, 2011

November

November is coming to an end which means I've turned another year older. I am starting to feel my age...27 ;)

my lovely and tasty birthday cake

Thanksgiving has come and gone. For our family, Thanksgiving started on the 20th. We peeled, boiled, and mashed 40 pounds of potatoes for church. Yes, real potatoes none of that powdered stuff.

My sister had Thanksgiving at her house. We started the morning off with some goodies.

my sister made sweet and savory crepes

I made cinnamon rolls

Dinner!


For dessert, I made dark chocolate brownies, peanut butter cookies, and a Korean style sweet potato pie.



gogoma pie...& yes, i make my own crust :)

Just a little something I baked for A's teacher

We also had dinner with the in laws.  We had Ina's panko crusted salmon with lots of grilled veggies!  I was busy cooking so I forgot to take pictures. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a dessert person, but your Thanksgiving desserts sounded super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were finally able to post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete