Thursday, July 19, 2012

road trip

We took a little road trip up the California Coast. It was a nice little getaway.

Our first stop was Splashes for clam chowder and steamers.
steamers



The next day we went to Avila Beach and did nothing. I loved it! 


farmers market at Avila Beach
A's favorite sign...yes, I have a daughter who is terrified of dogs..all dogs small, medium, big, cute, ugly
E trying to hug A
mini donuts...they were good but not as good as the ones at Pike's Place in Seattle


That night we went to Klondike Pizza.
Klondike Pizza


The next day we went to Arroyo Grande. It was an adorable little town. I felt like I was in an episode of the Gilmore Girls.

another farmers market

bridge to the school



That afternoon we went to the Avila Farm picking peaches & berries & eating hand held pies.  I loved picking peaches or rather eating them.



picking peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment