Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weekend Fun

Have you tried Mendocino Farms? It was pretty tasty. I split the ham and mac grilled cheese. It was good. I wish they had fries though. Why don't sandwich places have fries or even better onion rings?!





mine is on the left.


Then we went to Handsome Coffee. It's pretty serious in there. No pastries. Luckily, I had donuts in my bag. Yes, I carry donuts in my purse when I can. 







Michael Phillips was there that day. Did you know he was the first US barista to win the World Barista Championship in 2010?



There is Michael Phillips brewing coffee. He was very nice and explained the 2 different blends for the day.

Then at church on Sunday Martin Smith was there to lead praise.  A pretty great way to end the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment