Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday

This morning, I was listening to NPR and baking a banana bundt cake from Dorie Greenspan's book. It was all good, then as I was taking it out of the oven to place it on the counter I somehow lost my grip on the pan and the whole cake flipped upside down onto the counter...SPLAT. I hope this isn't how the rest of the week is going be.


all ready for the oven

the results


Then we decided to go to Starbucks.  A could get some of her homework done, E needed to work a little bit and I needed some coffee.  All was good until A decided to have a meltdown because internet wasn't streaming Arthur fast enough...sigh...hopefully the rest of the day will be better. Wondering how your Monday was...




***PICKLE Recipe
I am going to adjust the recipe a bit.  I asked around and got some feedback.  Most people thought it needed more sugar because it was too sour.  I am planning to make a batch tonight and I will blog about it later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment