Friday, February 8, 2013

getaway

E had a week business trip to Vegas so I decided to go for a couple of days sans child. This was the first time in a long time where we didn't take A with us. We've taken some mini trips when she was a toddler, but E and I usually take separate trips where one of us stays behind with her. I was nervous, but when I talked with her on the phone she said that she didn't miss me and told me that she liked "hanging out" at my sister's place. I guess she is growing up.

We tried the new buffet at Caesars...I won't tell you that we stayed there for 2 hours.





The lobby at the Wynn, we stayed next door at the Encore. 



I won't tell  you how many croissants I had while I was there...you might not believe me.


These were hands down the BEST pretzel bread I've ever eaten and I've had my share.  I am on the hunt for the recipe.
Society Cafe at the Encore






No comments:

Post a Comment