Thursday, May 2, 2013

Is it only Thursday?!

It's been a long week in my house. A has a stomach bug again. She's been home all week. My new best friend has become the washing machine. A is in a much better mood today which I am so thankful for.

Some things that happened before the stomach bug hit my house.  Made french toast from ATK book. They were ok. The flavor was good, but the bread didn't soak up the liquid enough. Possibly because of the flour the recipe called for? Guess they weren't too bad since they disappeared before I could take a picture of the final product.

Had a little Korean bbq while my sister was in town on my older sister's new dining table.



That's my girl holding up the flag for the school's Friday morning pledge.

I hit the library and got me some books.

Drinking this coffee at the moment.  Thanks GP!

Caramels...yummmm...thanks AC

No comments:

Post a Comment