Thursday, April 5, 2012

Korean Perilla Leaves

I am loving Instagram. Currently, I don't have a camera so all the pictures are either from the iphone or the ipad.

On the kitchen front...

perilla leaves aka kenip washed and ready to go



this is the marinade


just spread a little marinade on each leaf




Round one...I found a recipe on the internet and tweaked it a bit.  I thought it was too gingery.  Next time I will add more green onions, omit the carrots, and decrease the ginger (or add ginger powder) & decrease the sugar.


On the donut front...

I checked out this donut shop which had good Yelp reviews.  They have red velvet donuts, pumpkin spice and my favorite blueberry donuts. 








On the garden front...


sunflowers sprouting


meyer lemons


sweet peas


PEACHES!!!


rearranged my succulents into one big container



french lavender


santa barbara daisies
tomatoes (3 different varieties)

No comments:

Post a Comment