Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday

It was my friend L's birthday last week and we took her to The Manhattan Beach Post. Chef David at The Post used to be the chef at the Water Grill for many years.  We were so busy devouring the food and chatting away that I didn't take any pictures.  Everything from the bacon cheddar buttermilk biscuits to the spiced apple hand pies with salted caramel sauce was delicious!  I can't wait to go back and try some of the other things on their menu.

the menus are in this envelope, going with the postal theme




On the garden front...

I was at the garden store and saw this poor plant on the clearance rack...

my new plant, now i just need to find a new container for it

In the kitchen...

I needed a new saute pan and there was one on sale at Sur La Table. 
my new saute pan

Jams

I love jam on a piece of toast.

Bonne Maman


INNA jam


jam


Stonewall Kitchen

Blue Chair
Valerie Confections

No comments:

Post a Comment