Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday!

I love Fridays! I am just happy that the week is over. Poor Daughter has been under the weather and missed 3 days of school. Last night I stayed up until who knows when trying to help her go back to bed. She was all stuffed up. I don't remember what time it was when she finally fell asleep.

Evening tube watch. I love the Olympics. I have fond memories of watching the summer and winter with my family. These nights I have been staying up watching.

I love reliving great Olympic moments!


The next cookbook I am planning to read....

I have it on hold at the library. Makes me miss the bay area. I realized we didn't make it up there this year...must make some traveling goals for this year!

On a side note, anyone read this?
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/02/132477830/cupcakes-are-dead-long-live-the-pie


Tonight, I will be having dinner with some college friends. So thinking of something sweet to eat after dinner!

Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment