Friday, January 28, 2011

Korea continued...

First of all, happy Friday!

Saturday was my cousin's wedding.  Korean weddings are interesting in a fun way.  I did enjoy the fog, the bubbles, the four tenors, and the paebaek which is a traditional Korean custom after the ceremony that includes bowing to the relatives of the groom and several other activities. 


The wedding hall.


my cousin


the bride


I forgot to take pictures at the reception.  I was so disappointed that they did not serve wedding cake.  That's one of my favorite parts of a wedding.  Looking at the design, tasting it etc.  There was one that they cut for pictures, but then it disappeared never to be seen again.  Anyways, the rest of the day was spent helping out my aunt. 


The next day we headed out to Sol Beach for a quick getaway.  On the way there we dropped by this restaurant which looked liked someone's house for buckwheat noodles.  


Spicy buckwheat noodles.  I can go for some right now.


Their pork belly was very tasty as well. 


 I think this was the hotel side of the resort.  The resort was pretty big. 

 The cafe in our building.  Loved the ocean view.


Coming up next time...outside marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment