Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!  

I bought some blood oranges the other day.  They were gorgeous.  I love their dark red pulp.  I decided to try and make some blood orange bars.  I changed  up a lemon bar recipe I had by adding more flour and decreasing the amount of sugar.  It didn't turn out well.  They tasted like sugar bars.  I am going to fiddle around with the recipe again...thinking about adding some limes.



Blood orange bars aka sugar bars.

I've recently joined an online gardening community.  Fern has a great gardening blog for those who have small spaces. She suggested 5 types of plants that do well in containers.  I went out and bought my seeds today.  I am planning to plant several more things besides these 5. 


Happy Friday!   Here is A ready for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment