Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF!

Yayy it's Friday!

The sad thing is that my 9 year old niece is sick so I am on eemo (aunt in Korean) duty today.  My sister and I live a hop and skip away from each other.  It's great most of the time and once in a blue moon not so great.  Hey we're human and we do get annoyed with each other once in a blue moon.  But not this morning.  I came over since my brother in law had to go into the office and there was hot coffee waiting for me AND lemon shortbread cookies she made last night.

I really like her new coffee maker.

Cuisinart On Demand Coffee Maker


Then she had these....

Glazed Lemon Shortbread Bars

It's from this blog.  Week Of Menus  Check her out she has a lot of great recipes and I kind of know her.  Well, I know her brothers and they are both really nice and funny.  

Back to sisters....I love having sisters and it's a good thing cuz I have 2.  We all live close together and probably spend way too much time together, but hey life is short and when there is lemon shortbread involved I am there.  

Anyways, I daily read this blog.   Oh Happy Day!  She recently moved with her family to France.  Yes, I am Kermit the Frog green with envy.  One of my favorite cities in the world is Paris.  Then I found out that her sister Design Mom also moved to France (3 hours away from Paris) with her family as well.  
The lesson: sisters stick together.  

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment