Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Korea

The following day we went out to lunch with some really old friends.  The restaurant was in this modern building nestled in a traditional neighborhood.  You can see all the old style rooftops from the pictures.  The pasta was really good and it really brought back a lot of childhood memories. 




Then we went to visit my grandpa at the restaurant.  It used to be my grandfather's house when he was little and later converted into a restaurant. 

my dad did a lot of work and even built a deck


 The back of the restaurant.  View from the top.

My dad's dog had 4 puppies on Christmas Eve.  So my dad named then  Mary Chris Mas Eve.

Someone is ready to take one back to the states.

Dinner!

My Gramps loves dancing.  He knows the salsa, chacha, waltz...and many more.  He took many years of dance lessons.


Grandpa and me.  This is how I remember him either dancing or smoking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment