Friday, February 4, 2011

Korea continued...

For my friend A, who is probably stuck with freezing cold weather somewhere out there and to my 6 followers (I know this sounds dorky, but I can't believe that I have 6 followers and none of them are my parents or sisters.)


Yes, cupcakes have landed in Korea and they were so big.




me goofing off at Passion 5


It was really cold when we went to Sol Beach.  At the fish market there were a lot of these yellow pots (best used for instant ramen in my opinion) boiling on top of coal.

Three sisters at the fish  market.

Getting ready for dinner.

I want a shower head like this one!


When Anna saw this picture she said...angry angry crab!  I told her it was dinner :)

View outside the window.

Watching the sunrise

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your Korea posts - I hope you have enough pics for like 20 more posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean: awww thanks for reading my blog! I have 4 more days of pics left :)

    ReplyDelete