Thursday, March 24, 2011

 This morning as I was opening my bedroom curtains this is what I saw.  They were pruning the trees on my street all morning and well into the afternoon.  

The weather man predicted rain.  But the day was really nice.


midday....
While I was getting gas I noticed the dark clouds moving in.

night....
This was at night on the way to the library.  It was pouring.

I love the rain.  I don't mind it one bit. 
 

The last day in Korea
 
My last day in Korea was spent with my family and packing.  I ended up going to the airport pretty early so that my parents wouldn't have to go the airport twice (my sister was on an earlier flight).  It's funny that they insisted that I could not go to the airport alone.  I felt like I was 15 again.  I reminded them that not only was I in my mid 30's,  had an 8 year old daughter and had traveled to other foreign countries without them, but they did not care.   I gave up and off to the airport I went.  
I thought it was nice that they provided slippers at the airport.

Inchon airport is like mini South Coast Plaza.

Koreans are crazy about shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment