Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My girl is sick.  She has missed 3 days of school.  Throwing up and then fevers...not fun for my little one.

Someone knocked on the door Sunday.  It was our good family friend.  She brought over 2 cartons of juice for A.


My husband came home with these the other day.  For a second I thought they might be for me.  Wrong.  It was for A.  She really liked them and wanted them right next to her. 

Yellow tulips can really brighten up a room!


Then yesterday Auntie J came over with this big balloon.  A has been taking this balloon all over the house with her.  To the couch, to breakfast, upstairs...etc. 


See, I wasn't kidding around.
We are so lucky that A has many people who love her.  

She hasn't had a fever today, but we decided to keep her home so she can rest.  She's getting better.  I can tell.  This morning she said, "Anna stay home, watch tv" and she's starting to get demanding, "Mommy I want ipod!She's a funny girl.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, feel better, Miss Anna. I am home sick, myself, so I understand. Wish I had an Abby Cadabby balloon. :(

    ReplyDelete