Monday, April 4, 2011

The weekend

This Saturday Etnies had a skate clinic for kids on the spectrum at their Lake Forest Skate park.  Registration filled up quick, but my little sister J has a friend who is a shoe designer there.  She was able to get us in!  It was an hour one-on-one clinic.  A had a great time. 






Etnies partnered up with Autism Speaks and designed these shoe.

After the event they opened up the company store for the families.  These were in front of one of their buildings.

A actually started to feel sick around 3 on Saturday.  So we just stayed home for the rest of the afternoon.  Later that evening, I went to friend's birthday dinner.

Yummy Cake from Kings Hawaiian
The restaurant where we had dinner was close to this new shaved iced place that my friend L raved about.  So I dragged a couple of my friends there.  

The store is called Get Shaved

I loved the texture of the ice, but it was too sweet!  Next time I will have to ask them to go easy on the syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment